Inspiration...

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a spark that creates extraordinary results...

Author unknown...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heaven Scent...







For a special dose of personal pampering, step into a touch of 'heaven scent' at the stunning boutique perfumery, Peony Melbourne, in Hawthorn. Jill Timms' passion is dedicated to the world of boutique fragrances, many of which she stocks exclusively. The first time I walked into her beautiful store, my day had been somewhat challenging. The moment I walked in, my mood immediately lifted, & I was totally absorbed by all that was around me. The magnificient array of collections, merchandising, ambience, gift wrapping & service made the half hour experience thoroughly enjoyable & memorable. Upon leaving, I rang a dear friend of mine who had experienced a similar day to mine, with the express purpose of telling her that I had found the perfect antidote to her tension...& no, it didn't involve wine! Next time you're in need of being pampered, I recommend a visit to Peony Melbourne, it's perfect. And of course, for those of you who celebrate Valentine's Day, I suggest a visit to Peony, with or without your partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment