Inspiration...

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a spark that creates extraordinary results...

Author unknown...

Friday, May 1, 2009

Aesthetic Symmetry & Simply Divine!

It's no secret that I am a great fan of the divine Cotswold Furniture Collections. Over the years, I have had much enjoyment in working with a range of this gorgeous furniture, & have shared much pleasure in introducing it to clients' homes. I also recently wrote about the absolutely divine Huka Lodge in Taupo, New Zealand...well, the Woven Fibre Vincent Sheppard "Sydney Dining Armchair" creates perfect aesthetic symmetry in the dining space at Huka Lodge, as featured above.

Indulge your decorating thoughts and visit Cotswold Furniture, share their excitement & passion for their brand, then scroll down & plan some Autumn cooking on your next weekend in, with their gourmet recipe delights! I'm no cook, but they work for me, & my guests!

http://www.cotswoldfurniture.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment