Inspiration...

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a spark that creates extraordinary results...

Author unknown...

Monday, August 3, 2009

designersecrets Series 2

Hello there! It's been almost 3 weeks since I have shared news & updates with you! Where does the time go? Moving office, new projects & plans afoot for designersecrets have kept me away from Haven Home, so my apologies to those of you who written to me wondering where I am, & thank you for your lovely words & enquiries, it's wonderful to know my posts give so many of you your daily dose of inspiration!

I'm delighted to announce that our second series of designersecrets workshops begins this month, on Tuesday August 25th!!!
Once again we will be running both morning AND evening workshops, AND....
at a fabulous new location which we are very excited about!!!

Haven Home will uncover lots more about the workshops & other news this week, so keep in touch!!! I hope your week is fabulous!!

3 comments:

  1. I popped in earlier today wondering where you had got to. I assumed you were off on a holiday.
    However it seems you have been ultra busy.
    I am looking forward to hearing more of your plans.
    By the way I have liked the way your blog is laid out so much, that I have cheekily laid mine out in a similar manner. I hope you don't mind.
    Much love,
    Lia xx
    Ps good to see you back.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous way to begin my week with such lovely feedback and compliments Lia, thank you so much!! :-)
    I'm very flattered by your compliments, and I can assure you that I don't mind at all, am looking forward to reading your updates later today upon my return!! Thank you so much again, and lovely to be back:-) have a wonderful day!! Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely lady .. you are back .. and we have missed you. Currently I am having my blog break with lunch and enjoying reading your news. About time for a latte I think?

    ReplyDelete