Inspiration...

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a spark that creates extraordinary results...

Author unknown...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Season, New Style...











Since discovering TOAST, the brilliant UK lifestyle brand, incorporating travel, home & fashion, I absolutely love it! As another season begins, their collections are bursting with inspired colour palettes, bold designs patterns, ikat prints, eclectic & vibrant combinations of colour & texture...interesting, interesting, interesting!
The latest catalogue, shot on location in Mexico, is a style bible for wardrobe design, featuring the latest trends & a rich display from which to pick something fabulous for everyday & every occasion.
Divine co-ordinates all work together with effortless chic - tunics, blazers, shirts, pants, knits, dresses, in shades of lilac, lapis blue, apricot, indigo, gelati yellow to hibiscus. Accessorise the look with an array of gorgeous necklaces, bracelets, bags & flats with 'less is more' statement details.
TOAST online means you don't need to miss out if you can't shop in person. Whether shopping for flats, shirts, scarves or dresses, TOAST provides precise guides for you to measure your shape & size, converting UK, US & "continental" sizes to fit their range.
Although Autumn has just arrived here, nothing like transeasonal pieces, so TOAST for Spring is perfect for me - the "Shibori Print Shirt Dress","The Jazz Shoe" in Fawn tied back with "The Benny Bag" in silver/natural will work very well with my stone anorak & cashmere wrap for the crisp Sunshine of the days ahead...

4 comments:

  1. Never heard of this company before, funny that it is you from the other side of the World showing me, when in fact the nearest shop is only about 6miles from me.
    They have some very nice things, although I do think they are a little pricey even y London standards, mind you I am not a girl who likes to spend money on herself, so it could just be me.
    Next time I am up town I will pop along and see the shop, you never know I might be tempted to buy something.

    Much love
    Lia
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have found one of my absolute favourite clothing companies Claire! They always have the most wonderful things and you would adore their shop in Bath.. such a beautiful building with lovely old wooden floors... - heaven! p.s. gave your blog a mention on my post dated Sunday 28th Feb. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, love that top photo. I was looking at the same image in the catalog this week. It arrived in my post box and I needed more than one cup of coffee to get thru it. I think you picked the best of the images and those shoes! Love them but not sure if I am brave enough...
    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I can't get on to your latest post.
    I just keep getting "page not found"
    Although I can see the image and post title on my blog. Very odd, but I thought you should know.
    Much love
    Lia
    xx

    ReplyDelete