Inspiration...

A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a spark that creates extraordinary results...

Author unknown...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Holiday Solitude...

Autumn, my very favourite season. Whether Easter or a cosy weekend away, a coastal retreat is my ideal getaway as the nights get cooler, the leaves change. Fresh sea air, sleeping, reading, movies, no time restraints. Brunch at all hours, walks along the beach, a picnic with friends...I'm looking forward to relaxing & enjoying a few simple pleasures, to re-energise & have time to do little that we all need to find.

1 comment:

  1. It's getting very cold here in New Zealand and I am feeling it in more ways than one!
    Simple pleasure is what will be on my radar for a wee while to come.....

    Thanks for a nice post to encourage me x

    ReplyDelete